Follow on Bloglovin
Follow on Bloglovin

Friday, September 14, 2012

Guest Designer for Challenge 71 - Fabric of our Lives

Hello and Happy Friday!

Today the Fussy and Fancy girls
are very proud to announce our
very talented guest designer

Here is a little bit about Vicki:

Hello friends!

I've been in love with stamping for well over
a decade and I'm still madly in love with it

There's always something new to play with as
well as many new techniques and designs to
try out.   I don't think I could ever grow tired
of this fabulous hobby that my hubby so
generously puts up with whilst he's
working all day

We have a son in the military, another in college
and the youngest son is still in high school.  We
also have a little pet doxie that likes to keep
us entertained too

When everyone is not keeping me busy, I enjoy
hiding out in my stamp area to have some fun

I'm very excited to have been chosen as a
guest designer here at Fussy and Fancy and
I love entering challenges and gaining so
much inspiration from everyone I visit

Here is the beautiful card that
Vicki has made for our
current challenge

Fabric of our Lives

Isn't this sweet?

We love the country feel of this
holiday card with the hand stitched
fabric pocket

We can just imagine how good it
smells with the cinnamon sticks
that are tucked inside the pocket
with the added button and little
gingerbread embellishments
that make the perfect touch

Whoever receives this special
card in the mail is sure of a 
real treat!

We hope that you can visit
Vicki's blog

STAMP SMILES

to read about her card and to
see more of her wonderful work

It's been a real pleasure Vicki - thank you!



xx Happy crafting and glittery hugs xx




7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you ever so much for having me along for a guest design spot for this really fun challenge!! I'm so excited and over-whelmed by your kind words and wonderful post!!

I always love to play along in your challenges!! Thanks so much for having me friends!! Best wishes and hugs to you all!! ;)

Chriss America Real said...

Hello,

This is the very first time I have ever been to your blog. I had to come over and comment on my friend Vicki's fantastic card! I love the pocket with the gingerbread man and cinnamon. So sweet!

Chriss
www.chrissandlou.blogspot.com

Maria Matter said...

Vicki is an awesome crafter! this is beautiful, a brilliant design!!

Kimberly S said...

Vicki always has something gorgeous to share, and this is no exception! Beautiful job! hugs, Kimberly

Elizabeth said...

Gorgeus card! Love the ide, I can smell the cinnamon all the way over here...lol... Thank you for the inspiration Vicki! Can't wait to see what you create next! hugs, Elizabeth xx

Diana Seal said...

What a sweet card! Love the the pocked idea, I bet it smells sooo...o good! Thanks for sharing!!

Sheryl said...

Congratulations Vicki! Your card is beautiful and sweet! :-)